If you’re a YouTuber It’s important for the growth of your channel to be uploading into the right category of YouTube. It will help the right people find your videos. Its possible to change the category for each video you upload, but in this tutorial we will go over changing the default category of future uploads.
Watch the video tutorial 👇 below or scroll down to read the text version!
• When you are on YouTube and already logged into your account, tap on your profile image at the top right hand corner of the screen, and then select YouTube Studio.
• In YouTube Studio, click on ‘Settings’.
• From the settings, choose the ‘Community’ tab.
• Now click ‘advanced settings’.
• Under ‘category’ you can choose from the list of categories. From now on your new videos will be labeled as that category unless you change it from the individual options of the video.
And that draws an end to this tutorial! If you have any questions please leave them down below!