The video above shows how to change the age of your Xbox account!
Welcome to a tutorial on changing the date of birth of an Xbox Live account! If you entered the wrong birthday when you created your account you may be wondering if you are able to rectify it, yes you can and its easy to do once you know how!
Your Xbox account and Microsoft account are actually the same thing, so to change the age of your Xbox Live account, you first need to change the date of birth of your Microsoft account…
Steps To Change Age Of Xbox Account:
• You need to visit the xbox website to do this. If you don’t have a PC or phone to use a web browser you can also do this using the built in web browser app on the xbox.
• Sign into your Xbox/Microsoft account. (Note that your xbox account and microsoft account are the same thing.)
• Once you are logged in, tap on your profile image at the top right of the screen and then open ‘my microsoft account’.
• From your account page, click on ‘your info’ from the tab at the top.
• Here you can select ‘edit date of birth’.
• You can change your birthday here and then click ‘save’ once done.
Your date of birth has been updated on your Xbox account. It may take a few minutes to update but you can go to your xbox profile and confirm it!
And that draws an end to this tutorial! If you have any questions please leave them down below!
1 thought on “How To Change Age Of Xbox Account”
A me non fa cambiare la data di nascita