Welcome to a tutorial on enabling and disabling bubble notifications on Samsung Galaxy. If bubble notifications are enabled on your Samsung Galaxy and you are finding them annoying popping up every time you get a notification, then disabling them is a great option. In this tutorial I will show you how to do just that.
Steps To Enable & Disable Bubble Notifications On Samsung Galaxy:
• The first thing you need to do is open up the settings app on your phone.
• In settings tap notifications.
• Scroll down the notification settings and tap advanced settings.
• Then select floating notifications.
• There you can choose between off, bubbles, and smart pop-up view.
• To turn bubble notifications on, select bubbles.
• The smart popup option will show a notification icon that can be tapped on to open a small pop up view of the notification. If you decide to turn this on you can tap on included apps and select the apps that you would like to have this type of notification. Note that not all apps support this type of notification.
• In order to disable both bubbles and smart popup view select off.
That draws an end to this tutorial! If you have any questions please leave them in the comments section down below!