Xbox Live is not much different from other social networks, you can chat with your friends, send messages, play games together, search for people, etc.. But what if you don’t want to be found by certain people on there? or what if you are receiving rude messages from someone and you want it to stop? You can block them! Block them so you never have to see them on Xbox Live ever again!
Blocking people will stop them from finding you in search, messaging you, inviting you to games and seeing your activity status
Steps To Block Someone On Xbox Series X/S & One:
The video above shows how to block people on Xbox Live
• Launch your Xbox and sign in to your Xbox profile.
• Click the ‘guide’ button on your controller to bring up the guide menu.
• Move to the left once to get to the ‘people’ section.
• If you are friends with the person, open up your friend’s list, or else click on ‘find someone‘ and search for their Gamertag.
• Open up their Xbox live profile.
• Click on the button that says ‘more’ and then you can click on ‘block.’
• And that’s it, they will now be blocked from playing with you and contacting you on Xbox live!
Steps To Manage Your Blocked Users On Xbox:
The video above shows how to view & manage your blocked player list on Xbox Live
You can see a list of your blocked users, and If you have changed your mind and want to allow contact again you can easily unblock them.
• On your Xbox controller, click the ‘guide’ button to bring up the guide menu.
• Move to the left a few times to get to the ‘users‘ tab and then click on your profile.
• Select ‘my profile’.
• From your profile click on the ‘social’ tab.
• Select ‘following’ from the left sidebar.
• Click where it says ‘everything’ and then select ‘blocked’.
• A list of users who you’ve blocked will now appear.
• Unblock them from here by going into their profiles, selecting ‘more’, and then ‘unblock’.
And that draws an end to this tutorial! If you have any questions please leave them down below!