Welcome to a foxy tech tips tutorial on blocking & unblocking people on Xbox one! You have the right to block any user on Xbox live, learn how to do it here.
Watch the video tutorial ? below or scroll down to read the text version!
• Launch your Xbox and sign into your Xbox live account.
• Now click the ‘guide’ button on your controller to bring up the guide menu.
• Move to the left once to get to the ‘people’ section. If you are friends with the person, open up your friends list, or else click on ‘find someone’ and search for their gamertag.
• Open up their Xbox live profile.
• Click on the button that says ‘more’ and then you can click on ‘block.’
• And that’s it, they will now be blocked from playing with you and contacting you on Xbox live
• You can see your list of blocked users by heading over to your own Xbox profile page, clicking on the social tab, select ‘following’ and then click ‘everything’ and finally select ‘blocked users’. This will display the list of your blocked users and you can unblock them from here.
And that draws an end to this tutorial! If you have any questions please leave them down below!