Welcome to a foxy tech tips tutorial on blocking specified programs and apps from running and connecting to the internet using the Windows 10 Defender Firewall! Learn how to block connections now!
Watch the video tutorial 👇 below or scroll down to read the text version!
• Open up the start menu, search for ‘control panel’ and open it.
• In the control panel, select ‘system and security’.
• Now select windows defender firewall.
• From the left menu, click on ‘turn windows defender on or off’.
• Here you can turn off the windows firewall. You have different options for private networks and public networks incase you want to only disable it when on a private home network.
• Windows firewall is now disabled.
And that draws an end to this tutorial! If you have any questions please leave them down below!