Welcome to a foxy tech tips tutorial on turning off 2FA and annoying OTP passwords on Amazon! If you have previously turned on amazon two factor authentication or one time passwords and want to turn it off again, here is how to do it.
Watch the video tutorial 👇 below or scroll down to read the text version!
• Firstly open up a web browser and go to amazon.com and sign into your account if you are not already logged in.
• Hover over accounts and lists on the top right of the page and then click “your account” from the dropdown menu.
• On the “your account” page, click on login and security.
• Now at the bottom of the page, beside where it says Two step verification settings, click edit.
• On the two step verification settings page click disable at the top right of the page.
• On the pop up, check the checkbox to clear your two step verification settings, and then click disable.
And that draws an end to this tutorial! If you have any questions please leave them down below!