Welcome to a tutorial on adding GIFS to your Instagram story. Adding Gifs is a new feature available for use on Instagram stories, let’s take a look at how it works.
Watch the video tutorial below or keep scrolling for the text version!
How To add GIFS to Instagram Stories:
In order to add Gifs to your story, your Instagram app must be up to date. if you don’t see the gif option, go to your app store and check that everything is up to date.
- Open the Instagram App and navigate to the story page.
- Take a photo or video of whatever you want
- Once you have taken the photo, tap on the stickers button.
- Now you will be on the stickers page. Tap on the sticker called ‘gifs’.
- You will now be able to access an extremely large library of Gifs from here that you can insert into your Instagram Story.
- You can search for any type of gif you’d like.
- Tap on a gif that you would like to use and it will pin it to your story.
- Hold on the gif to highlight, now you can move it around the page as well as make it bigger and smaller.
- You can add as many Gifs as you want to your story.
If you have any questions regarding this tutorial, please leave a comment down below and we will get back to you asap!